Deliver Australian Qualifications in India
At Vocational Education, Training and Employment Australia Limited (VETEA), we recognise that one of the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime is the decision to go into business for yourself.
Being part of VETEA is an opportunity to be involved in the most up-to-date, cost effective and comprehensive education, training, employment and skills development systems in the world.
This proposal offers a world class opportunity to similarly minded organisations. We are offering a way to become a VETEA Third Party (Co-provider) Offshore Delivery Partner. You will join VETEA to exclusively provide training and ongoing support in the form of resources, online software systems, pastoral care, skills training and placement and enjoy access to VETEA’s business and tertiary training and enrolment solutions.
VETEA’s unique model provides a full career life circle. Starting from school, progressing through vocational education and training into a career or directly to higher education, access employment opportunities and ongoing skills development. The model provides a pathway at every stage of a persons’ career.
The VETEA systems offer an opportunity for our International VETEA Third Party (Co-provider) Offshore Delivery Partners to train students to leverage their skills to achieve success. By investing in a VETEA Third Party (Co-provider) Offshore Delivery Partner program, you are granted a license to operate and too create your own business without the large financial outlay. You can either invest individually, or partner with other like-minded professionals, to take control of your own future, stop working for others and reap the rewards of your own hard work within a supported framework.
VETEA is proud to offer VETEA Third Party (Co-provider) Offshore Delivery Partners unparalleled access to all of our training and skills programs. This network, together with an international team of expert staff, has contributed to VETEA’s reputation as a market leading supplier of education and training programs around the globe.
This proposal outlines the basis of the VETEA systems and includes an opportunity for you to apply to become a VETEA Third Party (Co-provider) Offshore Delivery Partner. As a VETEA Third Party (Co-provider) Offshore Delivery Partner, you will be a true professional with an unrelenting passion for vocational education, training, employment and skills development, and have the ability to deliver quality outcomes for students and clients. To maintain the highest quality and outcomes, entry as a VETEA Third Party (Co-provider) Offshore Delivery Partner is selective and limited.
If you are up for a challenge with a rewarding opportunity to own your training centre then this business opportunity is for you. I look forward to being able to further discuss the VETEA Third Party (Co-provider) Offshore Delivery Partner with you very soon!
- To establish an enduring partnership with Third Party education institutions offshore to promote and deliver Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Courses in partnership with VETEA’s Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), and Continuing Education and Training (CET) courses in partnership with VETEA’s Approved Training Organisations (ATOs).
- Provide partners with expanded course offerings in internationally recognised Australian programs, qualifications, accredited courses and potential pathways for the partner’s students to the Australian Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) registered programs on International Student Visas.
- Provide partners with expanded course offerings in internationally recognised Australian programs, qualifications and accredited courses for students who cannot study in Australia.
- Provide partners with expanded course offerings in internationally recognised Australian programs, qualifications, accredited courses and potential pathways for the Australian employment market.
- To establish partnering dual accredited qualifications that can be nationally recognised and accredited courses in Australia and your country.
- Explore other activities that may provide financially viable and profitable business opportunities.
Enter your email address to collect your proposal. This Proposal provides information and structure for operating as a Co-Provider for Offshore Partners.