Make A Small Step Everyday And VETEA Will Get You There
We assist individuals to investigate all potential career pathways in Australia to achieve their dream job. Our organisation aims to design, implement and evaluate career development programs for young people and adults. We support people through their career transitions.
We provide services to individuals and groups who need support in thinking about what they want to do with their working life. We work with school leavers, new graduates, the unemployed, the under employed and people who are looking to change jobs.
The Power of Successful Employment
- We focus on employment outcomes
- Skills equipped for global employment requirements
- Creating partnerships with Australian and overseas employers
- We provide our students with recruitment and job placement services
- Connecting our students with an employer in Australia and abroad
- Assist our students to find employment while they are studying
- Empower our students with employability skills to become job ready
- Access to VETEA’s Job Club, where students will gain the experience of the real work environment