MySkills is a specialist provider of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Skills Recognition. MySkills’ tremendous success rate in turning client’s skills, knowledge and experience into recognised Australian Qualifications, through the government approved RPL process, has made it the institution of choice for Australian and overseas workers.
MySkills’ success is grounded in a deep commitment to support businesses, and individuals, in ensuring skills and experience are formally recognised through nationally accredited qualifications.
What is RPL?
The Australian Government introduced the Skills Recognition or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) towards the end of 1990. RPL is an assessment process reviewing your skills, knowledge and experience that will allow you to achieve a Nationally Recognised Qualification you deserve.By completing a self-assessment, and providing relevant supporting evidence, you can achieve a Nationally Recognised Qualification issued by one of MySkills’ partner Registered Training Organisations (RTO).
What we offer?
- Sample and easy process
- Free self-assessment
- Direct communications with a qualified trainer and assessor
- Online and manually process
- Hundreds of nationally recognise qualifications
- Competitive prices
Benefits of RPL:
- Saves time and money
- Quick and easy process
- Enhances job opportunities
- No repetition of already gained training
- Immigration and visa opportunities
- Possible university credit exemptions
- Meets industry and licensing requirements
- No classroom study required
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- Professional development
- Re-enter the workforce
All Australian VET Qualifications are offered for local and international candidates.